Tuesday, May 19, 2015

“YOUR- Break-through is in Christ !”

My Logic is Sound, my Reasoning is Sure,
and my Perception is Clear when I say …

“Thank you Lord for Saving my Soul,
thank Lord for Making me Whole …!”

My Whole Body belongs to God …!
My Hands and my Feet ….!
I Feel Him all Over Me ….!

I’m Neither Crazy nor Insane …!

Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your
doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed,
judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Come now, and let us reason together,

saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson,
they shall be as wool.

If ye be willing and obedient,
ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured
with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isaiah 1:16-20

Somebody Shout …GLORY !

0 comments:

Post a Comment