Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Does Tithing Affect Your Salvation?

Does Tithing Affect Your Salvation? Yes!
Did you know that when you pay tithes you are
denying Jesus Christ?
* No Return To The Law:
"Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I(Paul)
withstood him to his face, because he was to be
blamed; for before certain men came from James,
he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they
came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing
those who were of the circumcision. And the rest
of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him,
so that even Barnabas was carried away with
their hypocrisy.
> Peter out of fear returned to the law. Just as
many so called believers are paying tithes out of
fear of robbing God and attracting curse.
But when I(Paul) saw that they were not
straightforward about the truth of the gospel
(which has made us free from the law), I said to
Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in
the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why
do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews (paying
tithes is living like the natural Jews)? We who are
Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
knowing that a man is not justified by the works
of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we
have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be
justified by faith in Christ and not by the works
of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh
shall be justified.
“But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we
ourselves also are found sinners (by observing the
law), is Christ therefore a minister of sin?
Certainly not! For if I build (the law) again those
things which I destroyed, I make myself a
transgressor (under the law). For I through the
law (of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus) died to
the law (of sin and death) that I might live to
God (by the Spirit of truth).
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I
who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which
I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of
God (not by the law of Moses), who loved me
and gave Himself for me. I do not (observe the
law) set aside the grace of God; for if
righteousness comes through the law, then Christ
died in vain.”
"You have become estranged from Christ, you
who attempt to be justified by law; you have
fallen from grace."
(Galatians 2:11-21; 5:4 NKJV)
# Love # Tithes
We owe God nothing anymore that we must have
to pay to get His blessings, because Jesus has
paid it all for us once and for all time; what we
owe now is love to the brethren and our
neighbour.
(Read Jn 13:34-35; 19:30. Rom 6:9-11; 13:8. Eph
1:3)
Thank God For Jesus!
# Imitators
For those who claim to be followers of Christ and
insist on paying tithes like the natural Jews
because you believed God commanded it in Mal
3:8-12.
> Anyways, did you know that God observed
Sabbath according to Gen 2:1-3 & Heb 4:1f, and
that God never paid tithes?
"Therefore be imitators of God as dear children."
(Ephesians 5:1)
+ Are You Imitating God By Paying Tithes?
Apostle Paul did not pay tithes and he charged
his converts saying; "Imitate me, just as I also
imitate Christ."
(I Corinthians 11:1 NKJV)
+ Who Are You Imitating By Paying Tithes?
Jesus paid it all for us all with His life on the
cross!

0 comments:

Post a Comment