Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today's devotion. Heal The World. (Soulfood)

HEAL THE WORLD
(METAMORPHOSIS)
#SOULFOOD
Thursday June 25, 2015.

I saw a picture that blurred my day yesterday. It was a picture of three tattered children on  thorn cloths, looking so hungry. I just could not hold my emotions. I called my family members to take a look. My first child felt so bad looking at the dejected state of these hungry kids.

I know we love putting smiles on people's faces but that singular picture made me feel like we have more work to do to HEAL THE WORLD. As a Christian, how much have you done to alleviate people's pains? Many want to make millions before they help others. But God expects that the least of our income should be spread to meet others' demands.

Know this; "The possession and riches of the generous increases larger; but the income of the stingy reduces to nothing." Prov.11:24 TVB (in view)

That word should teach you a lesson. If you want to get better, improve your giving attitude, but if you want the opposite, be stingy!

PRAYER: Lord, help me to use the little I have, to heal the world around me in Jesus name, Amen.

Read: Prov. 11; Matt.25:34; 22:37
Share on friends' walls, inbox/Repost/Rebroadcast

The #SOULFOOD Devotion Team
BBM: 7F4FA144
Like our page: www.facebook.com/SOULFOOD.DEVOTIONAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment