Monday, July 13, 2015

Today's devotion. YOUR DELIVERANCE IS HERE!

YOUR DELIVERANCE IS HERE!
(BATTLES, DEFEATS & VICTORIES)
#SOULFOOD
Tuesday July 14, 2015.

The most possible date of the Exodus is around 1446 BC. The timeline is as follows:
The Pharaoh who killed Hebrew children was Amuntotep I: 1532-1511 BC
The Pharaoh's Daughter who adopted Moses was Hatshepsut: 1526 BC
The Pharaoh of Moses' flight to Midian was Thutmoses II/Hatshepsut: 1498-1485 BC
The Pharaoh of the Exodus was Thutmoses III: 1485/1464 - 1431 BC.

All these took place so that we would know that God rules in the affairs of men.

I know you may have had challenges that put you to tears always before today. I know you desire to be free from every enslavement; be it spiritual, moral, financial, marital, health, job, etc. I assure you that God will visit you before the end of the year. Just try your best to live righteously.

God says; “I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt(past years); and I have said I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt... to a land flowing with milk and honey.” Ex.4:16c-17 NKJV

From today, I DECREE that:
1. Whatever enslavement you are into now has ended.
2. God's word over your situations will turn positive.
3. You shall be delivered to freedom as Israel was delivered into Canaan in Jesus name, Amen.

Read: Ex. 3; Leviticus 25:13
Share on friends' walls, inbox/Repost/Rebroadcast

The #SOULFOOD Devotion Team
BBM: 7F4FA144
Like our page: www.facebook.com/SOULFOOD.DEVOTIONAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment